Asked to deliver their vision for an "Ideal Knowledge Park", Samar Mahdi Al Ansari and Rasha Taha El-Attar from Qatar University along with Haleema Sharif and Fatima Al-Shamari from the College of the North Atlantic at Qatar beat stiff competition from four other teams with their idea for an 'Edgy Technology Park'.
What does CNAQ stand for?
CNAQ stands for College of the North Atlantic at Qatar
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Community Needs Assessment Process Group
- Confederação Nacional das Associações de Proprietários Imobiliários (Portugal)
- Consiglio Nazionale degli Architetti, Pianificatori, Paesaggisti e Conservatori
- Center for Native American Public Radio
- Center for Northeast Asian Policy Studies
- Centre on North American Politics and Society (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- China National Advanced Payment System (People's Bank of China)
- China National Automated Payments System
- Circulating Nucleic Acids in Plasma/Serum
- Co-Processing Node Architecture for Parallel Systems (computing; Adaptive Solutions Inc.)
- Comité National de Qualification des Associations (French: National Qualification Associations)
- Calling Name Restriction
- Centre National d'Appui a la Recherche (French: National Center for Research Support)
- Centre National d'Appui et de Ressources (French: National Center for Support and Resources)
- Corona-Norco Association of Realtors (Corona, CA)
- Chief of Naval Air Reserve Training
- Commander, Naval Air Reserve Force
- Calling Name Access Routing Guide
- Central North American Rift System
- Casa Nationala de Sanatate (Romanian: National Health House)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Qatar students work with international youth to deliver inclusive vision for ideal knowledge parks * Students from Qatar University and College of the North Atlantic at Qatar win special competition with their "Edgy Tech Park"* Competition organised by Qatar Foundation on the sidelines of International Conference and Exhibition on Knowledge Parks* 20 Qatar based students work with eight young conference participants from Africa and Asia * Inclusivity, gender equality and the role of IT stressed by all teams A team of four female students triumphed today in a special competition organised by Qatar Foundation on the sidelines of the international Knowledge Parks conference.