We are delighted to be partners with College of the North Atlantic - Qatar for this event.
What does CNA-Q stand for?
CNA-Q stands for College of the North Atlantic - Qatar (Doha, Qatar)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cornea Plana
- Could Not Attend (UK National Health Service)
- Counter Narcotics Alliance (Arizona)
- Cradle North America, Inc. (Beavercreek, OH)
- Customer Name and Address
- Customer Needs Analysis
- Customer Network Address
- Cyprus News Agency
- Canadian Nurses Association / Association des Infirmières et Infirmiers du Canada (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Certification of Non-Availability Purchase Order
- Computer Network Attack/Computer Network Defense
- Canadian National Aircraft Appraisals (Ontario)
- Central Nassau Athletic Association
- Centre National d'Artisanat d'Art (French: National Craft Art Center; Burkina Faso)
- Certified Nurse Administrator, Advanced
- Certified Nursing Assistant Advanced
- Challenge Nordique des Alpes d'Azur (French: Nordic Challenge of the Southern Alps; ski competition)
- Community Nurse Audiometrists Association Inc (Australia)
- Council for National Academic Awards (former UK degree awarding authority; 1965-1992)
- Central Nuclear Almirante Álvaro Alberto (Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
College of the North Atlantic - Qatar (CNA-Q) and the Qatar Olympic Committee (QOC) signed yesterday a Memorandum of Understanding to advance the mandate of each, while helping to further enhance the State's reputation as a leader of world-class sporting events.
Current partners for the AHS include HMC, Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar, Qatar University, UCQ, Primary Health Care Corporation, College of the North Atlantic - Qatar, and Sidra Medical and Research Centre.