Behnam Pourdeyhimi, professor of materials in the College of Textiles at North Carolina State University, has been named recipient of the Leadership and Service Award and Dow Chemical Company Prize awarded by TAPPI's Nonwovens Engineers and Technologists (NET) Division.
What does COT stand for?
COT stands for College of Textiles (North Carolina State University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COT
We have 138 other meanings of COT in our Acronym Attic
- Clandeboye Oldtimers (est. 1977; Canada)
- Class of Trade (marketing)
- Class of Traffic (ITU-T)
- Clerical Office Technician
- Clockapult of Time (mousehunt; gaming)
- Club Omnisports de Tarentaise (French multisport club)
- Coatseville (Amtrak station code; Coatesville, PA)
- Coil-Out Temperature
- Coin Operated Telephone
- College of Occupational Therapists (UK)
- Colombia Time (Colombia time zone)
- Commanding Officer of Troops (US DoD)
- Commercial Off the Shelf
- Commercial Off-The-Shelf Technology
- Commercial Off-Topic
- Commission on Transaction (banks)
- Commissioned Officer Training course
- Commitment of Traders
- Committee on Technology (various organizations)
- Committee on Toxicity (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law and has a Bachelor of Science in Marketing from Philadelphia College of Textiles and Science.
Frumkin holds a BS from the Philadelphia College of Textiles and Science and an MBA in marketing from Baruch College.
A former principal of the Scottish College of Textiles has called for an independent inquiry into proposals to close the Galashiels campus.
The College of Textiles at North Carolina State University and the American Textile Manufacturers Institute are partnering in the new Textile and Apparel Business Intelligence Consortium.
Rebecca, who is set to move on to take a degree course at the Scottish College of Textiles in the Borders, added: "The trip to Paris was great and really helpful and now we are going flat out to get things just right for the two nights.
Scholarships were presented to students interested in pursuing careers in tax from the Philadelphia College of Textiles and Sciences Institute, Villanova University, Widener University, and Drexel University.
The designs, by Galashiels Scottish College of Textiles student Louise Debenham were on show to celebrate Carrongrove Paperboard Mill's 200th anniversary.