Ontario Medical Association, Quality Management Program--Laboratory Services, Ontario Laboratory Accreditation; College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta, Medical Facility Assessment Committee and particularly, Advisory Committee on Laboratory Medicine; College of Physicians and Surgeons of British-Columbia, diagnostic accreditation program; College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba, The Manitoba Quality Assurance Program; College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan, Laboratory Quality Assurance Program.
What does COPSS stand for?
COPSS stands for College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COPSS
We have 1 other meaning of COPSS in our Acronym Attic
- Constructive Phased Schedule and Effort Model (software engineering)
- Children of Prisoners Support Group (Australia)
- Code of Practice for Schools
- Certificate Of Personnel Security Investigation, Clearances & Access
- Collège des Praticiens Spécialistes en Information et Communication Médicales (French)
- Community Outreach and Partnerships in Service-Learning (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- Community Project Support Organization
- Council of Property Search Organisations (UK)
- Current Operations Officer (US Marine Corps)
- Canadian Organization of Professional Secret Shoppers
- Committee of Presidents of Statistical Societies
- Committee on Port Safety and Security (now Community Outreach Promoting Energy; California)
- Community Outreach Promoting Safety and Security (now Community Outreach Promoting Emergency Preparedness, Santa Monica, CA)
- Confederation of Postgraduate Schools of Surgery (UK)
- Council of Presidents of Statistical Societies
- Center on Personnel Studies in Special Education (partnership between the University of Florida and Johns Hopkins University; Gainesville, FL)
- Captain of the Port (US Coast Guard)
- Circum Oval Precipitin Test
- Coin-Operated Pay Telephone
- Completed Procedure Turn