Ontario Medical Association, Quality Management Program--Laboratory Services, Ontario Laboratory Accreditation; College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta, Medical Facility Assessment Committee and particularly, Advisory Committee on Laboratory Medicine; College of Physicians and Surgeons of British-Columbia, diagnostic accreditation program; College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba, The Manitoba Quality Assurance Program; College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan, Laboratory Quality Assurance Program.
What does CPSA stand for?
CPSA stands for College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPSA
We have 74 other meanings of CPSA in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Platespin Systems Administrator
- Certified Practicing Safety Administrator
- Certified Professional Strategic Advisor (Category Management Association)
- Checks Payment Systems Association
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Structure Analysis (pharmaceutical bioanalysis)
- Chicago Paintball Sports Association
- Christchurch Polytechnic Students' Association (New Zealand)
- Church of the Province in South Africa
- Civil and Public Services Association
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Association (UK)
- College Preparatory School of America (Lombard, Illinois, USA)
- Colored Pencil Society of America
- Commission for Public Service Appointments (Ireland)
- Communist Party of South Africa
- Consumer Product Safety Act
- Content Protection System Architecture
- Counter Proliferation and Strategic Analysis (US Treasury)
- Cuban Philatelic Society of America
- Cyber Protection Supply Arrangement (Canada)
- College Park Scholars Alumni Association