What does CNHS stand for?
CNHS stands for College of Nursing and Health Sciences (various universities)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNHS
We have 21 other meanings of CNHS in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Natural Hazards Research (Simon Fraser University; Canada)
- Central New Hampshire Regional Planning Commission
- Canada's National History Society
- Canadian Neurovascular Health Society
- Cardinal Newman High School
- Cavite National High School (Cavite City, Philippines)
- Central Nevada Historical Society
- Certified New Home Specialist
- Cherokee National Historical Society, Inc.
- Clarkstown North High School
- Colts Neck High School (New Jersey)
- Columbus North High School
- Choctaw Nation Health Services Authority (Talihina, OK)
- Central New Hampshire Special Operations Unit
- Certified New Homes Sales Specialist (real estate)
- Croydon Natural History and Scientific Society (UK)
- California National Historic Trail
- Central New Hampshire Transportation (shared ride program)
- Coalition of New Hampshire Taxpayers (Concord, NH)
- China National Heavy Truck Corporation Company, Ltd. (Shenzhen, China)