What does CONHP stand for?
CONHP stands for College of Nursing and Health Professions (study concentration; miscellaneous universities)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Conference on Geoinformatics Applications
- Confederation of Garment Exporters of the Philippines
- Congressional Interest
- Conference of Non-Governmental Organizations in Consultative Status with the United Nations (semi-official body within the United Nations)
- Council of Non-Governmental Organizations
- Council for Non-Governmental Organisations in Malawi
- Council of National Golf Unions
- College of Nursing and Health (Wright State University; Dayton, OH)
- Congenital Optic Nerve Hypoplasia
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Care of the Next Infant (UK)
- Comitato Olimpico Nazionale Italiano (Italian Olympic Committee)
- Common Nighthawk (bird species Chordeiles minor)
- Cost Of Non-Investment
- Coordinadora Nacional Indigena y Campesina (Guatemala)
- Coude Near Infrared Camera
- Consejo de Investigaciones Científicas Y Técnicas (Spanish: Council of Scientific and Technical Research; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas Y Técnicas (National Council for Science and Technology, Argentina)
- National Council for Science and Technology (Costa Rica and/Or Venezuela)