We considered that the use of the descriptor "D&I" was inadequate for the purposes of exit-site classification, as it was not consistent with College of Nurses of Ontario documentation standards or what was recommended by the current literature.
What does CNO stand for?
CNO stands for College of Nurses of Ontario
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNO
We have 66 other meanings of CNO in our Acronym Attic
- Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma
- Chief Nuclear Officer (nuclear facility operation)
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Chief of Naval Operations
- Christian in Name Only
- Clean, Neat, Organized
- Club Nautique de l'Ouest (French: Nautical Club of the West)
- Coconut Oil
- Collaborative Networked Organization (virtual enterprise)
- Collège National d'Occlusodontologie (French: National College of Occlusodontology)
- Com/Net/Org (GTLDs)
- Comité de Normalisation Obligataire (French: Bondholder Committee for Standardization)
- Community Nutrition Organizer (Bangladesh)
- Computer Network Operation(s)
- Constructora Norberto Odebrecht (Brazilian real estate company)
- Couples Night Out
- Cyanate (form of cyanide)
- Chief of Naval Operations, Space and Electronic Combat Division
- Canadian National Organization for the International Telecommunication Union
- California Narcotics Officers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most ICUs (93%) referred to the published standards of the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses (CACCN) and also incorporated those of the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) (86%).
pdf College of Nurses of Ontario Practice Guideline: Influenza Vaccinations (2009) >> www.
A review and analysis of the skill of PD was carried out, and components that met the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) scope of practice for RPNs, revealed that many specific PD skills complied with the CNO.
Editor's note: NANB gratefully acknowledges permission granted from the College of Nurses of Ontario to adapt/adopt their 2005 Practice Guideline Influenza Vaccinations.
The College of Nurses of Ontario has decided not to include nephrology as a primary area of practice in the Annual Registration Renewal.