Recognizing the importance of advanced education in the practice of nursing, Southern Maryland Hospital, a 350 bed regional medical center serving Southern Maryland and located in Clinton, Maryland, has awarded 19 distinguished Registered Nurses full scholarships for the RN to BSN program with the College of Notre Dame of Maryland.
What does CONDOM stand for?
CONDOM stands for College of Notre Dame of Maryland
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Condensed Matter
- Consolidated Diesel Electric Company
- Central American Defense Council
- Consejo Nacional de Desplazados de Guatemala (Spanish: National Council of Displaced Guatemalans)
- CONUS Digital Graphics System
- Contractors on Deployed Operations
- Construction Documentation
- Code for Simulating Microwave and Plasma Experiments
- Command and Control On-the-Move Network, Digital Over the Horizon Relay (USMC)
- Control Designers Unified Interface (control systems design)
- Cooperative Opportunity for NCEP (National Centers for Environmental Prediction) Data Using IDD (Internet Data Distribution) Technology
- Comisión Nacional para la Protección y Defensa de los Usuarios de Servicios Financieros (Spanish: National Commission for the Protection and Defense of Users of Financial Services; Mexico)
- Chess Organizers of New England
- Coalition on the Niagara Escarpment
- Collaborative Observatory for Natural Environments
- Console Newsreader and Emailer
Samples in periodicals archive:
By Mary Pat Seurkamp, president, College of Notre Dame of Maryland
Ten nursing students from the College of Notre Dame of Maryland took a trip to Canada in August to study the professional nurse in a single payer health system.