The College of New Caledonia has received a $36,209 rebate from FortisBC after installing two new high-efficiency boilers for its Technical Education Centre in Prince George.
What does CNC stand for?
CNC stands for College of New Caledonia (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNC
We have 317 other meanings of CNC in our Acronym Attic
- Clearnet Communications, Inc. (Canada)
- Clinical Nurse Consultant
- Clinical Nurse Coordinator
- Closed, Non-Collectable
- Club Nautique Castelbriantais (French water sports club)
- Club Nautique de Chartrettes (French water sports club)
- Coalition Netops Center
- Coffee and Chat (various organizations)
- Collaborative Networked Communication
- College Not Combat (San Francisco, CA)
- Comisión Nacional de Comunicaciones (Argentina communications regulatory body)
- Comité National Canadien de la Classification TNM ( French: Canadian National Classification Committee)
- Comité National de la Conchyliculture (French: National Shellfish Committee)
- Command and Conquer
- Commander in Chief
- Commission Nationale de la Communication (French)
- Commission on Nurse Certification (American Association of Colleges of Nursing)
- Committee of National Coordinators (GUAM economic cooperative group)
- Common Names Committee (Western Forest Insect Work Conference)
- Communication and Network Consulting AG (Munich)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The other participating institutions are: SAIT Polytechnic Institute, College of New Caledonia, Fraser International College, York University, University of the Fraser Valley, Grant MacEwan University, Ryerson University, Kwantlen Polytechnic University, University of Waterloo (UAE), Seneca College, and Sheridan Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning.
With the funding, the College of New Caledonia will buy two virtual flight training simulators for a new aviation industry training programme at the College.
Report for the College of New Caledonia (Prince George) and the BC Ministry of Advanced Education.
The first round of funding will go towards gathering spaces in Northern Lights College, Kwantlen University College, the College of the Rockies, Langara College, the College of New Caledonia and Okanagan College.