Mumbai: The Pune-based College of Military Engineering (CME) has countermanded the results of the recruitment examination for Group-C civilian employees, following the leakage of question papers.
What does CME stand for?
CME stands for College of Military Engineering (Pune, India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CME
We have 376 other meanings of CME in our Acronym Attic
- Circuit Multiplication Equipment
- Cisco CallManager Express
- Ciudad Del Carmen, Campeche, Mexico (Airport Code)
- Civics and Moral Education
- Civil and Military Engineering
- Civilian Manhour Equivalent
- Club des Micro-Entrepreneurs (French small business owners association)
- Coconut Methyl Ester
- Coefficient of Moisture Expansion
- Collaborative Manufacturing Execution
- Colorado Mountain Express
- Columbia Music Entertainment (Japan)
- Comando de Missiones Especiales (Cuban special operations group)
- Command Error (SESR bit - GPIB)
- Command Mission Equipment
- Commission Médicale d'Établissement
- Common Malware Enumeration
- Communications Management Entity
- Communications, Media and Entertainment (various organizations)
- Community Music East (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mumbai Army officers from the College of Military Engineering (CME) clashed with traffic police and vandalised a police station following a dispute over a traffic violation on Tuesday night in Pune.