Both the Altmans and the Greenbergs are benefactors--the Altmans of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and the Greenbergs of Cardozo School of Law.
What does COM stand for?
COM stands for College of Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COM
We have 299 other meanings of COM in our Acronym Attic
- Church of Miho (Megatokyo religion)
- Círculo de Oficiales de Mar (Argentina)
- Client-Owned Material
- Clinical Operations Manager
- Coal-Oil Mixture
- Cockpit Operating Manual
- Collection Operations Management
- Collectivité d'Outre-Mer (French: Overseas Communities)
- College of Communication (Boston University)
- College of Marin
Samples in periodicals archive:
He holds a medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine and completed his residency in internal medicine at Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals.
Resnick, chairman and CEO of Jack Resnick & Sons, Inc, is pictured with US Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, the keynote speaker at a gala celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University.
Most recently, he was senior medical adviser in the College of Medicine and a professor in the College of Public Health.