By 1972, federal funding was becoming scarce and Mel accepted a full professorship at the College of Marine Studies of the University of Delaware.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for College of Marine Studies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Coastal Management Fellowship
- Cockpit Management System (US DoD)
- Code Management System (computing)
- Code Morphing System (Transmeta Corp.)
- Cohen Middle School
- Colectiva Mujer y Salud (Spanish: Women and Health Collective; Dominican Republic)
- Collaborative Management System
- College Music Society
- College Music Symposium (Missoula, MT)
- College of Management Studies (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jack Gallagher of the College of Marine Studies spoke on the efforts to develop salt-resistant plants for food production and the use of tissue culture and genetic engineering in developing new varieties of phragmites for reed bed sludge dewatering.
Perry of the University of Delaware's College of Marine Studies in Lewes and her colleagues report in the Feb.