and Clark, a psychiatrist who taught at the College of Maharishi Vedic Medicine at Maharishi U.
What does CMVM stand for?
CMVM stands for College of Maharishi Vedic Medicine (Fairfield, IA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMVM
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Enforcement
- Competitive Market Value Estimate (utilities)
- Computer Management Van Gool (Netherlands)
- Centre for Military and Veterans' Health (Australia)
- College Mall Veterinary Hospital (Bloomington, IN)
- Chronic Mitral Valve Insufficiency (dog heart disease)
- Civil Motor Vehicle Infraction (Massachusetts law)
- Clinical Manifestations of Viral Infection
- Communications Security Material Van Issuing Office
- Cambodian Mine/UXO Victim Information System
- Comissão de Mercado de Valores Mobiliários
- Comissão do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários (Portugal)
- Certified Measurement and Verification Professional
- Cryptographic Module Validation Program (NIST/CSE)
- Central Motor Vehicles Rules (India)
- commercial motor vehicle rule
- Common Mode Voltage Range
- Comunita Montana Valle Roveto
- Conventional Mitral Valve Replacement (heart surgery)
- Central Motor Vehicle Registration Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
When researchers from the Center for Natural Medicine and Prevention at the College of Maharishi Vedic Medicine, in Fairfield, Iowa, and the University of California, Los Angeles, had 60 African-American men and women with high blood pressure meditate 20 minutes twice a day or attend a health education group for seven months, they found that those meditating reduced their overall risk of a heart attack by up to 11 percent, and their stroke risk up to 15 percent.
The transcendental meditation (TM) study conducted by a group of researchers from the College of Maharishi Vedic Medicine, Fairfield, Iowa, included 138 black patients with high-normal hypertension from Los Angeles randomized to undergo training in TM and then perform the technique twice a day for 20 minutes.