Highlights of some of the significant actions approved by the Member Boards included: * Adoption of the revisions to the NCSBN Bylaws; * Adoption of the revisions to the NCSBN Mission Statement; * Acceptance of the 2011-2013 Strategic Initiatives; * Approval of the Bermuda Nursing Council, the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta and College of Licensed Practical Nurses of British Columbia as Associate Members of NCSBN; * Revisions to the NCSBN Model Practice Act and Administrative Rules; * Adoption of the Guiding Principles for Continued Competence; * Approval of the 2011 NCLEX-PN Test Plan; and * Election of new directors to the Board of Directors and members of the Leadership Succession Committee (LSC).
What does CLPN stand for?
CLPN stands for College of Licensed Practical Nurses (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLPN
We have 1 other meaning of CLPN in our Acronym Attic
- Ceylon Leather Products Ltd. (Sri Lanka)
- Collaborative Learning Purpose Library (computing)
- Contact Lens Precision Laboratories (UK)
- Crystal Lake Public Library (Crystal Lake, IL)
- Canalicular Liver Plasma Membrane
- Centero Local Permission Manager (software)
- Command Language Program Manager
- Comp.Lang.Perl.Moderated (computer newsgroup)
- Control Loop Performance Monitoring
- Cross Linked Peptide Mapping
- Community Literacy Project Nepal
- College for Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (Canada)
- College of Licensed Practical Nurses of British Columbia (Canada)
- Cold Land Processes in the Northern Hemisphere
- College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Manitoba
- College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Nova Scotia
- Centralne Laboratorium Przemyslu Obuwniczego (Polish: Central Laboratory of the Footwear Industry; now Institute of Leather Industry)
- Consumer Loan Processing Outlet
- Canyon Lake Property Owners Association (Canyon Lake, CA)
- Choctaw Lake Property Owners Association (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Manitoba website (go to www.