We are extremely delighted by the response to the first-ever UAE Mathalone," said Dr Mohamed Khalil Watfa, assistant professor, College of Informatics and Computer Science, UOWD.
What does COI stand for?
COI stands for College of Informatics (various universities)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COI
We have 147 other meanings of COI in our Acronym Attic
- Circle of Influence (marketing)
- Circles of Interest
- City of Industry (California)
- Class Of Interface
- Cloak of Invisibility (science fiction)
- Coalition of Itan (gaming guild)
- Coast Orbital Insertion (NASA)
- Coastal Ocean Institute (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution)
- Coefficient of Inbreeding
- Coloboma of Iris, Choroid, and Retina
- Comité Olimpico Internacional (Spanish: International Olympic Committee)
- Commencement of Injection (auto engine)
- Commission de l'Océan Indien (French: Indian Ocean Commission; various nations)
- Commission Océanographique Intergouvernementale (French: Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission; UNESCO)
- Commission of Integrity (Iraq)
- Committee on Information
- Committee on Infrastructure (India)
- Committee on Instruction
- Communications Operating Instruction
Samples in periodicals archive:
UpTech winners also will receive support from faculty, staff, and graduate assistants and two student interns per company from Northern Kentucky University's College of Informatics along with on-campus informatics labs and facilities for collaboration, events, and seminars.
The UpTech winners will also receive support from faculty, staff and graduate assistants and two student interns from Northern Kentucky University's College of Informatics for each company along with on-campus informatics labs and facilities for collaboration, events, and seminars.
According to NKU leadership, in order for Griffin Hall, the new home for the NKU College of Informatics, to fulfill its mission, the building systems must be intelligent, innovative, interactive and interoperable.
As a member of the NKU College of Informatics Dean's Advisory Board, I looked forward to demonstrating how CinciMedia remains committed to NKU and to the educational community," said CinciMedia CEO Karl Treier.
The IMI offerings are delivered through coordinated resources including IMI staff, IMI partners and Northern Kentucky University's College of Informatics faculty and students.
The idea of collaboration on shared IT issues for global competitiveness attracted IT executives from high-profile companies, who met prior to the speech with the IMI staff members, professors from the College of Informatics and Founding Sponsors members.