is dean of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences and professor of history at Dallas Baptist University, 3000 Mountain Creek Parkway, Dallas, Texas 75211-9213.
What does CHSS stand for?
CHSS stands for College of Humanities and Social Sciences (various schools)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHSS
We have 24 other meanings of CHSS in our Acronym Attic
- Cariboo Hill Secondary School
- Central Huron Secondary School (Ontario, Canada)
- Certified Healthcare Security Supervisor (International Association of Healthcare Safety and Security)
- Chalmers Sailing Society (Sweden)
- Champlain Health Supply Services (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Charles Hays Secondary School (Canada)
- Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland
- Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland (UK)
- Clarkstown High School South (New York)
- College of Health and Social Sciences (San Francisco, CA)
- Committee Conceptual and Historical Studies of Science (University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Communication, Humanities and Social Sciences (Central New Mexico Community College)
- Comparative Historical Social Science (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Congenital Heart Surgeons' Society (Canada)
- Congenital Heart Surgeons' Society Data Center (Canada)
- Contributory Health Service Scheme (India)
- Copilot Helmet Sight System
- Corporate Health and Safety Solutions Ltd (UK)
- California High School Speech Association
- Combined High Schools Sports Association (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is dean of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences and professor of history at Dallas Baptist University, 3000 Mountain Creek Parkway, Dallas, Tex.