His background also includes faculty and administrative appointments at Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Wake Forest University School of Medicine and Medical College of Virginia of Virginia Commonwealth University.
What does CHM stand for?
CHM stands for College of Human Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHM
We have 128 other meanings of CHM in our Acronym Attic
- Chemistry of Hazardous Materials
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Chill House Music
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chirurgiae Magister (Master of Surgery)
- Choir Master (Royal College of Organists)
- Clearing House Mechanism (various organizations)
- Club Hippique de Meaux (French: Meaux Equestrian Club; Meaux, France)
- Colorado History Museum (Denver, CO)
- Commission on Home Ministries
- Commission on Human Medicines (Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency; UK)
- Common Heritage of Mankind
- Communication Homme-Machine (French)
- Compiled HTML Help Format
- Computer and Hi-Tech Management Company
- Computer History Museum
- Congregation of the Humility of Mary (religious order)
- Congregational Health Ministry
Samples in periodicals archive:
Selesnick, board-certified in family practice, is a graduate of the College of Human Medicine at Michigan State University in East Lansing who completed a residency at the Malden Hospital/Boston University in Malden, Mass.
At Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, all of our students participate in a traditional lecture-based curriculum during their first year of medical school, followed by a primarily-problem-based learning curriculum in their second year.