Niagara University's College of Hospitality and Tourism Management The College of Hospitality and Tourism Management of Niagara University, located about 30 minutes north of Buffalo and overlooking Canada, is steeped in history.
What does CHTM stand for?
CHTM stands for College of Hospitality and Tourism Management (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHTM
We have 3 other meanings of CHTM in our Acronym Attic
- College Hockey Travel Guide (website)
- Christian Thought and History (course, University of Otago; New Zealand)
- CIMMYT (Centro Internacional de Mejoramiento de Maiz y Trigo; Spanish: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center) Hybrid Trial Highland
- Caribbean Hospitality Training Institute
- Caribbean Hotel Tourism Investment Conference
- China Huarong Trust and Investment Corporation
- Computer and High Technology Law Journal (Santa Clara University; California)
- Center for High Technology Materials (University of New Mexico)
- Centre for Hotel and Tourism Management (Bahamas)
- Compact Hypertext Markup Language
- Compiled Hypertext Markup Language (File Extension)
- Chronic Hypertension
- Cooperative Human Tissue Network
- Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization (Iran)
- Chapel Hill Training-Outreach Project (North Carolina)
- Certified Healing Touch Practitioner
- Certified Hospitality Technology Professional
- Conical Helical Tubular Photobioreactor (biotechnology)
- Canadian High Temperature Research