A College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) survey of chief information officers (CIOs) found that more than two-thirds (67 percent) are reporting staff shortages.
What does CHIME stand for?
CHIME stands for College of Healthcare Information Management Executives
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHIME
We have 19 other meanings of CHIME in our Acronym Attic
- Contact Handled Intermediate Level Waste (nuclear industry)
- Center for Healthcare Information Management
- Community Hospital-Based Internal Medicine
- Canadian Health Information Management Association
- Colorado Health Information Management Association (est. 1932; Greenwood Village, CO)
- Cultural Heritage Interactive Multimedia Broadcast Services
- Centre for Health Informatics & Multiprofessional Education
- Centre for Information Mining and Extraction
- China, India and the Middle East (geographic region)
- Churches Initiative in Music Education
- Community Help in Music Education (Washington, DC)
- China, India, the Middle East and Africa (trade)
- Collective Home Interface Made on Existing Networks in Europe (ESPRIT Project 6196)
- California/Honduran Institute for Medical and Educational Support (California)
- Computer Human Interaction for Management of Information Technology (symposium; Tufts University; Medford, MA)
- Community Home Improvement Mortgage Loan (Housing and Urban Development)
- Center for Human Intelligence and Moral Purpose (Seattle, WA)
- Changes in Mandatory Programs
- CHIMP Hierarchical Modeling Program
- Chimpanzee Health Improvement, Maintenance, and Protection Act of 2000
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, just 32 percent plan to apply for funding this year, according to a College of Healthcare Information Management Executives survey released in mid-April.
The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) is on the hunt to find an experienced healthcare CIO to act as its high-visibility health information technology "ambassador" to the world.
IT staffing shortages will put projects at risk and hurt health care organizations' chances of implementing electronic health records, according to a survey of chief information officers by the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives.
based College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) before the ICD-10 conversation deadline was extended to 2013 showed that a majority hadn't heard from their IT vendors about their plans for updating products to comply with the new code sets.