Also as part of the festivities, various bands from across the UAE will be performing cultural dances and students from the University of Sharjah's College of Fine Arts and Design will be showcasing their masterpieces at the event.
What does COFA stand for?
COFA stands for College of Fine Arts (College of Fine Arts, University of New South Wales Sydney, Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COFA
We have 13 other meanings of COFA in our Acronym Attic
- California Organic Farmers Association (Kerman, CA)
- Central Otago Football Association (New Zealand)
- Certificate of Airworthiness
- Certificate of Analysis
- Change of Address
- Change Of Frame Alignment (SONET)
- Christian Outdoor Fellowship of America
- City of Fallen Angels (Cassandra Clare novel)
- Claire Oliver Fine Art (New York, NY)
- Coat of Arms
- Committee of Adjustment (zoning; various locations)
- Commonwealth of Australia
- Community Opportunity Foundation of Alberta
- Compact of Free Association
- Compliance Officer for Finance and Administration (UK)
- Content Flow Architecture (Cisco)
- Coupled Over Fire Air
- Committee on Fighter Aircraft Accidents (India)
- Convention of Farmers and Breeders
- College of Fine Arts and Communications (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wendy Hymes has been named director of the Fowler Center, the concert hall in the College of Fine Arts at Arkansas State University in Jonesboro.
The College of Fine Arts and the School of Performing Arts at Wichita State are hosts for the event.
Fred Kern, piano educator and composer, was recently inducted into the Hall of Fame for the College of Fine Arts at Illinois State University.
Elisabeth Stoney, Assistant Professor, College of Fine Arts and Design, University C of Sharjah, Khalil Abdulwahid, Chairman of the Emirates Fine Arts Society and Kurt Blum, General Manager, C Swiss Art Gate UAE.
The one-day exhibition at the McSwain Center featured traditional Chinese paintings and calligraphy by faculty of the College of Fine Arts of Nanjing Normal University in the People's Republic of China.
Guyette, the current dean of the College of Fine Arts at the University of South Dakota, will begin at Western on July 1, and was selected following a national search.