It will leading to an MSc in surveying awarded by the University of Reading, studying via distance learning with the College of Estate Management.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for College of Estate Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Civil Emergency Management (US Army)
- Civil Emergency Message
- Civil Engineering Manual (USAF)
- Clean Energy Ministerial (forum)
- Clearinghouse on Educational Management (now Clearinghouse on Educational Policy and Management; University of Oregon)
- Club des Entreprises du Muretain (French: Muret Corporate Club; Muret, France)
- Coastal Engineering Manual
- Collège Édouard-Montpetit (Longueuil, Quebec)
- College of Economics and Management (Philippines)
- College of Engineering and Mines (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- Collin Electromécanique Maintenance (French: Collin Electrical Maintenance)
- Columbus Electronic Musicians (Columbus, Ohio, USA; formerly Columbus MIDI Users Group, CMUG)
- Combat Evaluation Model
- Combination Export Manager
- Combined Effects Munition
- Combined Element Magnet
- Comité Économique du Médicament
- Commission on Ecosystem Management (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Common Element Manager
- Common Equipment Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
Matt's interest in bricks and mortar grew while attending The Royal College of Estate Management at Reading University, where he gained a BSC Hons in Estate Management.
Mr Sims holds an Associate Degree in Building Services and is a graduate of the College of Estate Management at Reading University, UK.
As well as these big names, there are hundreds of private colleges, offering everything from property-related courses like Mark's from the College of Estate Management at www.
The authors (two of the College of Estate Management and one the regional managing director at Franklin and Andrews) introduce the measurement of building elements in quantity surveying, first examining basic principles and then providing instruction on measuring materials needed for the different parts of building structures.