SANTA CRUZ 9 4 2 PURDUE UNIVERSITY 7 5 2 UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN MAINE 6 1 1 HARVARD UNIVERSITY 6 2 3 COLLEGE OF CHARLESTON 6 6 0 ONEONTA 5 2 0 PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY 4 1 2 UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON 4 1 1 NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY 4 1 2 UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA 4 1 1 SEXUAL ETHNICITY/ INCIDENTS ORIENTATION NATAL ORIGIN DISABILITY U.
What does CofC stand for?
CofC stands for College of Charleston
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CofC
We have 8 other meanings of CofC in our Acronym Attic
- Commandement de la Formation de l'Armée de Terre (French Army training agency)
- Compagnie Française des Activités Thermiques et Climatiques (French)
- Comité de Familiares de Victimas (Spanish: Relatives of Victims Committee; Venezuela)
- Computer Specialist, Fire Behavior
- Central Ohio F Body Association (car enthusiast group; Columbus, OH)
- Central Oklahoma F-Body Association (car enthusiast group)
- Certificate of Conformance
- Chamber of Commerce
- Champion of Champions (philatelic competition for national winners)
- Church of Christ
- Consumption of Fixed Capital
- Container on Flatcar (US DoD)
- Corps of Commissionaires (Canada and UK)
- Council of Colonels
- Court of Federal Claims
- Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies
- Council of Fresno County Governments (California)
- Clearance of Flight Control Laws Using Optimization (EU)
- Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs Corporation
- China Oil and Food Corporation (est. 1952; Beijing, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Evan Guthrie of the Evan Guthrie Law Firm in Charleston, South Carolina took part in a Beach Sweep in Sullivan's Island, SC on Saturday September 8th 2012 sponsored by College Of Charleston Alumni Lowcountry Chapter and Charleston Waterkeeper.
Major themes addressed include the periodically conflicting visions of the College of Charleston as an elite liberal arts college with high standards or as a public college offering access and practical courses to all; the complex relationship between the college and the city; and the love-hate relationship between the college and the Citadel, the state-funded military college of South Carolina also located in Charleston.
A graduate of the College of Charleston, Maura also worked as a commercial interior designer for The Phillips Group, Inc in New York City and Esposito Design Associates in Stamford, Connecticut.
According to the study conducted by Frank Hefner and Calvin Blackwell, economists at the College of Charleston, the recycling industry creates an estimated $6.
Allison Jackson, an adult Learner who attends the College of Charleston (S.
Year of Languages" Radio Series Available As part of the "Year of Languages" (YOL) celebration, the College of Charleston and the National Museum of Language have jointly sponsored development and distribution of a series of fifty-two radio spots on languages and linguistics.