who is a member of the Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin; Joseph Hiller, assistant dean for Native American Programs, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, University of Arizona, who is a member of the Lakota Sioux Tribe; Richard Stephens, senior vice president for Human Resources and Administration at The Boeing Company, who is a member of the Pala Band of Mission Indians; and Edward Thomas, president of the Central Council of the Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska, of which he is also a member.
What does COALS stand for?
COALS stands for College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COALS
We have 2 other meanings of COALS in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive Assessment List of Affective Disorders (Japan)
- Computational Algebraic Analysis (mathematics research team)
- Computer-Aided Manufacturing Layout Design
- Content-Oriented Audiovisual Library Access (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology; Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Contract Architectures and Languages (workshop)
- Council on Australia Latin America Relations (est. 2001; Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade)
- Children of Alcoholics Life-Events Schedule
- Colorado Association of Law Libraries
- Cable Operations and Licensing System (FCC)
- Coalition of Aboriginal Legal Services (Australia)
- Connecticut Open Access Land Trust
- Chiltern Open Air Museum (Chalfont St Giles, Bucks, UK)
- Chlorite-Oxidized Oxyamylose
- Coin-operated Amusement Machine
- Colegio Oficial de Arquitectos de Madrid (Spanish: Official College of Architects of Madrid; Madrid, Spain)
- College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Conservation of Angular Momentum (physics)
- Council of Agricultural Ministers (intergovernmental association)
- Customer Owned And Maintained
- China Orient Asset Management Corporation (est. 1999)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cornell University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences will contribute expertise in fruit breeding, production, and disease and insect management, all vital to the revitalization of fruit farms.