The act also created federal guaranteed and subsidized loans for low- and middle-income families, as well as expanded the college work study program that had been established the year before in the War on Poverty legislation, transferring its administration to the Office of Education in the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare.
What does CWSP stand for?
CWSP stands for College Work Study Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWSP
We have 17 other meanings of CWSP in our Acronym Attic
- Central Wisconsin Symphony Orchestra
- Chicago City Wide Symphony Orchestra
- Chief of Weather Station Operations (Air Force Weather)
- Canadian Workshop on System-on-Chip
- Child Welfare Services Outcome Improvement Project
- Certified Wireless Security Professional
- Certified Wireless Solutions Provider
- Certified Wound Specialist-Physician (American Board of Wound Management)
- City Wide Safety Patrol (Brooklyn, NY)
- Collaborative Web Services Platform
- Commercial Wideband Satellite-communication Program
- Communications With & Service to the Public
- Community Water and Sanitation Project
- Cooperative Work Study Program (various locations)
- Coordinated Water Supply Program
- Child Welfare Specialty Practice Group (Indianapolis, IN)
- Corridor-wide Strategic Planning Project (California Department of Transportation)
- Clean Water Act State Revolving Fund
- California Weed Science Society
- Canadian Weed Science Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was assumed that the remaining half would be made up through work, Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants, College Work Study programs and, to a relatively small degree, limited loans.