amp;#8221; The artistic success of the Six Piano Ensemble has resulted in prominent concert engagements across the United States and Europe, including the College Music Society International Conference in Vienna, Austria; numerous MTNA state conferences; Music Teachers Association of California State Convention in Los Angeles; and Hawaii Music Teachers Association in Honolulu.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for College Music Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- CMS Energy (stock symbol)
- Coalition Mobility System (US Navy)
- Coast Mountain Sports (sports equipment seller)
- Coastal Management Fellowship
- Cockpit Management System (US DoD)
- Code Management System (computing)
- Code Morphing System (Transmeta Corp.)
- Cohen Middle School
- Colectiva Mujer y Salud (Spanish: Women and Health Collective; Dominican Republic)
- Collaborative Management System
- College Music Symposium (Missoula, MT)
- College of Management Studies (various locations)
- College of Marine Studies
- College of Metaphysical Studies
- Collision Mitigation Brake System
- Color Management System
- Colorado Mycological Society (Denver, Colorado)
- Columbia Middle School (Logansport)
- Combat Maintenance System
- Combat Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Molineanx was chosen as one of 10 out of 200 composers whose work was performed at the October College Music Society National Conference in Raleigh, N.
collects 14 articles drawn from College Music Society national meetings and its Institutes for Music History Pedagogy, along with invited papers from successful teachers in the US and Canada, on ways to revitalize the teaching of music history to undergraduate music majors.
College Music Society and Black Music Research Center.
00 Hardcover College Music Society monographs & bibliographies in American music; no.
College Music Society South Central Chapter (CMS South Central).
Wenger has been selected to lecture for the American Liszt Society, the Missouri MTA and the College Music Society.
Cultural Crossroads," conference, Society for Ethnomusicology, Association for Technology in Music Instruction, and College Music Society, in Miami, FL.