Despite the Super Bowl theory's surprisingly strong early record, reading the sports page now is not making it any easier to read economic tea leaves," Sommers concludes in the May COLLEGE MATHEMATICS JOURNAL.
What does CMJ stand for?
CMJ stands for College Mathematics Journal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMJ
We have 26 other meanings of CMJ in our Acronym Attic
- Console Mounted Integrated Voice User Terminal
- Commercial Materials Dispersion Apparatus ITA Experiment
- Catch Me If You Can (movie)
- Canadian Military Journal
- Canon Marketing Japan
- Certified Measuring Judge
- Chief of Military Justice
- Chinese Medical Journal
- Christopher Martin-Jenkins (cricket journalist)
- Civil Marriage Celebrant (Australia)
- College Media Journal
- Colloque Médical du Jeudi (French: Medical Symposium of Thursday)
- Compagnie Maxi Jeux (French entertainment company)
- Complete Metal Jacket
- Conseil Municipal des Jeunes (French: Municipal Youth Council)
- Counter Movement Jump (sports)
- Country Music Journal
- Critical Mass Journal
- Cyan, Magenta, Jaune (French: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Commonwealth Magistrates' and Judges' Association (UK)