Additionally, military-friendly colleges often accept College Level Examination Programs (CLEP) and/or DANTES Subject Standardized Test (DSST) exams for credit, as well as credit for military training and experience approved by the American Council on Education (ACE).
What does CLEP stand for?
CLEP stands for College Level Examination Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLEP
We have 19 other meanings of CLEP in our Acronym Attic
- Customized Learning Experience Online (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Pacific Rim Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics
- Colorado Law Enforcement Officers' Association
- Clusters of Embedded Parallel Time Critical Applications
- Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics
- Counseling Laboratory for the Exploration of Optimal States (University of Kansas)
- Cyberinfrastructure Laboratory for Environmental Observing Systems (San Diego Supercomputer Center)
- Certified Lighting Efficiency Professional (Association of Energy Engineers)
- Chinese Lunar Exploration Program (China National Space Administration)
- College Level Equivalency Program
- Commission on Legal Empowerment of the Poor (UN)
- Council of Logistics Engineering Professionals
- Credit for Life Experience (college credit)
- Comité de Liaison de la Construction d'Equipements et de Pièces d'Automobiles (European Association of Automotive Suppliers)
- Comité de Liaison Européen des Fabricants d'Equipements et de Pièces Automobiles (French: European Liaison Committee of Manufacturers of Equipment and Auto Parts)
- Central Laboratory of Electrochemical Power Sources (Bulgaria)
- Cultural Learning Environment Questionnaire
- Central Laboratory for Environmental Quality Monitoring (Egypt)
- Carrier Life Enhancing Repairs
- Certification, Licensure, Evaluation, and Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
I recommend that BLACK ENTERPRISE publish a special edition dedicated to alternative education financing to reduce college costs, including earning an associate degree at a community college and then transferring to a four-year school, taking the College Level Examination Program (CLEP) exams to audit college courses and accelerate the accumulation of credits toward graduation, and employer tuition reimbursement programs.
His course prepared Soldiers for their College Level Examination Program (CLEP) exam, and they hope to obtain a certificate of completion, which in some cases can be used toward a degree.
The College Level Examination Program allows a Soldier to take a test and get credit for a college class free of charge.
As a member of the Anny Reserve Component, you can further your education with the College Level Examination Program (CLEP), Defense Activity for Nontraditional Education Support (DANTES), and distance learning.
The College Level Examination Program (CLEP) is one example of such a system whereby the student sits a national examination in a subject and achieves college credit commensurate with the grade received.