Coverage available: Bankers professional liability insurance, D&O liability, financial institution bond, mortgage impairment E&O, trust department E&O, lenders liability insurance, lenders environmental insurance, lenders discrimination E&O, Internet liability, collateral protection insurance, real estate owned insurance, forced-place insurance, property, CGL, EPLI, fidelity, bonds, kidnap and ransom, GAP, identity theft, XS flood.
What does CPI stand for?
CPI stands for Collateral Protection Insurance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPI
We have 586 other meanings of CPI in our Acronym Attic
- Clock Per Instruction
- Cloud Particle Imager
- Clutch Pressure Indicator
- Coastal Plains Institute (Florida, USA)
- Coating Place, Inc. (Verona, WI)
- Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle (French: Intellectual Property Code)
- Code Page Information (File Name Extension)
- Coherent Processing Interval
- Colectric Partners, Inc.
- Colibria Philippines, Inc.
- College Partnership, Inc.
- College Preparatory, Inc.
- Colorado Preservation, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Columbia Pictures Industries (film production)
- Combined Paternity Index
- Comissao Parlamentar de Inquerito (Brazil)
- Command Performance Indicator
- Command Performance Inspection (US Navy)
- Commence Primary Ignition (Star Wars)
- Commercial Photographers International (Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
State National Companies said it has expanded the integration of its collateral protection insurance software with the Symitar Episys platform as it enters into its third year as a member of the core processor's vendor integration program.
CUNA Mutual Group and State National Companies have teamed up to provide tracked collateral protection insurance to credit unions.
In good times, collateral protection insurance programs are a just-in-case mechanism to protect credit unions from getting hit with paying for damages if a car needs to be repossessed.