The shipment, which was bound by commercial aircraft for the International Medical Corps set up in Benghazi, Libya, included 2,000 blankets, 1,056 personal hygiene kits, and 2,400 collapsible water containers.
What does CWC stand for?
CWC stands for Collapsible Water Container (US NASA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CWC
We have 308 other meanings of CWC in our Acronym Attic
- Civilian Welfare Council
- Class Within a Class
- Classic Wing Club
- Cleared While Checking
- Clongowes Wood College (Ireland)
- Club World Casinos (online gaming)
- Club World Championship (sports; various organizations)
- Coffee with Conscience
- Cold War Kids (band)
- Cold-Water Coral (reefs)
- College Writing Center (various schools)
- Combat Weather Center
- Commercial Window Cleaning (various locations)
- Commission on Wartime Contracting (Arlington, VA; est. 2007)
- Community Water Company (Green Valley, AZ)
- Community Workers Co-operative (Ireland)
- Community Worship Center (various locations)
- Compact Wavelength Compensator (Zygo Corp.)
- Complex-Valued W-H (Walsh-Hadamard) Codes
- Composite Warfare Commander
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the bottled water provided by S-3, Vinson's Stock Control Division provided immediate life-saving support by requisitioning over 50,000 collapsible water containers, which enabled the Vinson Sailors to fill and send hundreds of jugs of water a day to the devastated nation of Haiti.