Our aim of this work was to evaluate the antioxidant and antiarthritic activity of TQ in Wistar rat by collagen induced arthritis (CIA).
What does C1A stand for?
C1A stands for Collagen Induced Arthritis (autoimmune disease)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Christian Business Group (Tampa, FL)
- Concentration at 12 Hours (also seen as C12 h)
- Commodore 128 (home computer)
- Table Sugar (sucrose; common chemical formula)
- Canonicalization (Canonical XML)
- Commodore 16 (home computer)
- Cessna 172 (airliner; Cessna Aircraft Company)
- Circular 175 (interagency process for authorization to negotiate and conclude cooperation agreements; coordinated by US Department of State)
- Combat 18
- International Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- C1q (Component 1 Subcomponent Q)-Binding Immune Complexes
- Cadet 1st Class
- Enhanced CPU State 1 (power-saving mode, computing)
- C1 Fixation and Transfer
- Class 1, Generation 2 (EPCglobal, RFID
- Complement Component 1, Q Subcomponent (biochemistry)
- Coated One Side (printing term)
- Axis (second cervical vertebra; common name)
- Canoe (two person)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anti-arthritic effect of ginsenoside Rb1 on collagen induced arthritis in mice.