What does CALRI stand for?
CALRI stands for Collaborative and Active Learning Research Institute (Pennsylvania State University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Computer-Aided Legal Research
- Computer-Assisted Legal Research
- Conseil Académique des Langues Régionales (French: Academic Council of Regional Languages)
- Reserve Calibration
- Center for Agricultural Library and Research Communication
- California Research and Education Network
- California Research and Education Network Version 2
- California Radiological Emergency Plan (California Governor's Office of Emergency Services)
- Complexity & Artificial Life Research Concept for Self-Organizing Systems
- Computers and Learning Research Group (UK)
- California Association of Labor Relations Officers, Inc.
- Centralized Automated Loop Reporting System (Nortel)
- Customer Administration Line Record System (Sprint)
- California Retired Teachers Association (Sacramento, CA)
- California Lichen Society (Fairfax, California)
- Canadian Association for Leisure Studies
- Central Area Loop Study (Covington, Kentucky)
- Central Arkansas Library System (Little Rock, AR)
- Centre for Applied Legal Studies (South Africa)
- Chicano and Latino Studies (California)