Parikh and his associates using funds provided by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, and with the participation of the Collaborative Research Team to Study Bipolar Disorder, and the Canadian Network for Mood and Anxiety Treatments.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Collaborative Research Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 326 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical Review Team
- Coalfields Regeneration Trust (UK)
- Coalition for Recreational Trails
- Coastal Rail Trail (California)
- Coastal Recreation and Tourism
- Cochituate Rail Trail
- Cockpit Resource Team (US Air Force)
- Cockpit Review Team (US Air Force)
- Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy
- Coho Recovery Team (California Dept of Fish & Game)
- Collagen Replacement Therapy (skin care)
- Columbia River Treaty (est. 1964)
- Combat Readiness Team
- Combat Readiness Training
- Combat Repair Team (US Army)
- Combat Results Table (gaming)
- Combined Reconnaissance Team
- Combined Rlogin and Telnet
- Combined Rural Traders (Australia and New Zealand)
- Comisión de Regulación de Telecomunicaciones (Spanish, Colombia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Introduction Although models have been presented about factors that influence the effectiveness or sustainability of collaborative research teams, few studies provide in-depth analyses of collaborative research practices (John-Steiner, Weber, & Minnis, 1998).
The company says a collaborative research team successfully engineered hepatocytes with a "growth switch" using the ARGENT system for small-molecular control of cellular function.
The international collaborative research team, led by Dr Catherine Stickley and Professor Nalan Koc of the University of Tromso and Norwegian Polar Insitute, analyzed oceanic sediment cores collected from the Lomonosov ridge in the central Arctic by Integrated Ocean Drilling Program Expedition 302 ("ACEX").