The Center for Secure and Resilient Maritime Commerce at Stevens works to preserve and secure US maritime resources and assets through collaborative knowledge development, innovation, education, and training.
What does CKD stand for?
CKD stands for Collaborative Knowledge Development (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CKD
We have 26 other meanings of CKD in our Acronym Attic
- Centralny Katalog Czasopism Zagranicznych (Polish: Central Catalog of Foreign Magazines)
- Cement Kiln Dust
- Centralized Group Key Distribution (cryptography)
- Centralized Knowledge Delivery
- Certificado de Capital de Desarrollo (Spanish: Certificate of Capital Development; Mexico)
- Certified Kitchen Designer
- Choi Kwang Do (Martial Art)
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chun Kuk Do (Martial Art)
- Claude Kesser Développement (French construction company)
- Complete Knock Down (automotive industry)
- Completely Knocked Down (shipping)
- Count Key Data (device)
- Count Key Device
- Crush Kill Destroy (band)
- Cubic Centimeters per Kilogram per Day
- Cyclical Ketogenic Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Epidemiology Collaboration
- Collaborative Knowledge Discovery in Databases
- Conceptual Knowledge Discovery in Databases
Samples in periodicals archive:
EABIS funds collaborative knowledge development and learning projects to drive the mainstream agenda on corporate responsibility.
maritime resources and assets through collaborative knowledge development, innovation and invention, and education and training.