With millions of active users on its cloud based collaborative Internet security network, CyberDefender leverages the power of community to protect its customers from the rapidly growing number of new online threats every year.
What does CISN stand for?
CISN stands for Collaborative Internet Security Network (CyberDefender Corp.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CISN
We have 11 other meanings of CISN in our Acronym Attic
- Collaborative International Study of Managerial Stress (est. 1995; various universities)
- Critical Incident Stress Management Services
- Central Illinois School of Massage Therapy (Peoria, IL)
- Critical Incident Stress Management Team
- Convergence of IP-based Services for Mobile Users and Networks in DVB-T and UMTS Systems
- Cable Integrated Services Network
- Cal Independent Scholars Network (California)
- California Integrated Seismic Network
- Caribbean Information Sharing Network
- Carrier Interactions and Spintronics in Nanostructures
- Comité Interministériel de la Sécurité Nucléaire (French: Interministerial Committee on Nuclear Safety)
- Communications Information, Systems, & Network(s)
- Communications, Information Systems and Networks
- Communities in Schools of Newark, Inc. (New Jersey)
- Community Integrated Service Network (health care provider system)
- Computer Info Science-Network (computing class)
- Computer Information Systems Networking (computing class)
- Computing and Information Services Newsletter
- Council of Islamic Schools in North America (Washington, DC, USA)
- Commission for Integrated Survey of Natural Resources (China)