CollabNet sponsor of the Subversion have announced the immediate availability of CollabNet Enterprise Edition 5.
What does CEE stand for?
CEE stands for CollabNet Enterprise Edition (software)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEE
We have 248 other meanings of CEE in our Acronym Attic
- Centre of Engineering Excellence (various locations)
- Centro de Engenharia Elétrica (Brazil)
- Centro de Estudios Ecumenicos (Spanish: Center of Ecumenical Studies; Mexico)
- Centro de Estudios Europeos
- Centro de Estudos da Eletricidade (Brazil)
- Certificat d'Economie d'Energie (French: Certificate for Energy Conservation)
- Chemical Engineering Education
- Cherepovets (Russia)
- China Education Expo
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Collaborative Engineering Environment
- Collaborative Enterprise Environment (USAF)
- Combat Enplacement Excavator
- Comité d'Expansion Économique (French: Economic Expansion Committee)
- Commercial Equivalent Equipment (Army)
- Commission Économique pour l'Europe (French: Economic Commission for Europe; UN)
- Commission for Educational Exchange (various locations)
- Commission on Rules for the Approval of Electrical Equipment
- Committee on Engineering Education
- Communauté Économique Européenne (French: European Economic Community; est. 1957)
Samples in periodicals archive:
openCollabNet provides worldwide development teams flee access to community resources, product extensions, in-depth technical content, discussion forums, support and training and free download versions of CollabNet Enterprise Edition and CollabNet Subversion.
The new offering is provided as an extension to CollabNet Enterprise Edition 4.