What does CEI stand for?
CEI stands for Collège d'Enseignement en Immobilier (French: College of Education in Real Estate; Quebec, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEI
We have 328 other meanings of CEI in our Acronym Attic
- Civil Engineering Institute (various locations)
- Civilian Employment Information (US DoD)
- Clean Energy Initiative
- Cleveland Electric Illuminating
- Coastal Enterprises, Inc.
- Coastal Environments Inc
- Cochrane Ecological Institute (Canada)
- Cognition, Éducation, Interactions (French: Cognition, Education, Interaction; Université de Nantes; Nantes, France)
- Coincident Economic Indicator (statistics)
- Collectieve Energie Inkoop (Dutch: Collective Purchasing Power)
- Collège d'Etudes Internationales (French: College of International Studies; Université Paris-Sud; Orsay, France)
- College Equality Index (cultural climate index)
- Combustion Engineering Inc.
- COMINT/ELINT Integration
- Comitato Elettrotecnico Italiano (Italian Electrotechnical Committee)
- Commission Économique Interministérielle (French: Interministerial Economic Commission; Belgium)
- Commission Électorale Indépendante (French: Independent Electoral Commission; Côte d'Ivoire)
- Commission Électrotechnique Internationale (French: International Electrotechnical Commission; est. 1906; Switzerland)
- Committee on Environmental Improvement
- Committee on Environmental Issues