Compared with its predecessor, Colin McRae Rally 2, the new game includes better, faster graphics, and improved car physics.
What does CMR2 stand for?
CMR2 stands for Colin McRae Rally 2 (game)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Crude Mortality Rate
- Cry Me A River
- CSIRO Marine Research (Commonwealth Science and Industrial Research Organization; Australia)
- Cuenca Matanza Riachuelo (Spanish: Matanza Creek Basin; Argentina)
- Current Market Rate
- Customer Maintenance Record (various companies)
- Customer-Managed Relationship
- Customized Market Research (various locations)
- Contracted Multireference Configuration Interaction
- Cerebral Metabolic Rate for Oxygen
- Colin McRae Rally 3 (game)
- Calgary Motorcycle RoadRacing Association
- California Microwave Relay Association
- Canadian Marine Rescue Auxiliary (Canadian Coast Guard)
- Capital Market Risk Advisors, Inc.
- Carbon Management Research Activity
- Central Mail Receiving Agency
- Central Motorcycle Roadracing Association
- Commercial Mail Receiving Agency
- Conditional Material Release Authorization
Samples in periodicals archive:
It features previous blockbusting hits like TOCA 2 Touring Cars, Colin McRae Rally 2, Music 2000 and Severance: Blade Of Darkness.
Bosses of Codemasters arranged for three rally cars to be fitted with Sony Playstations to promote Colin McRae Rally 2.
Colin McRae Rally 2 has been delayed by two months and won't be in the shops until mid-June.