Birders know Big Bend especially for Colima warblers, small gray-brown birds that nest nowhere else in the United States.
What does COLW stand for?
COLW stands for Colima Warbler (bird species)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COLW
We have 1 other meaning of COLW in our Acronym Attic
- Catalog Ordering Logistics Tracking System
- Combined Loads Test Facility
- Continuously Offered Longer-Term Securities
- Count on Losing the Superbowl
- Count on Losing This Sunday (Indianapolis Colts)
- County of Lackawanna Transit System
- Coupled Laminar and Turbulent Solutions
- Culture of Learning, Teaching and Service (South Africa)
- Company Team Level Tactical Simulation
- Central Ohio Linux User Group
- Column Width (HTML)
- Community of Our Lady of Walsingham (women's religious order; England, UK)
- Cooper & Oshtemo Locomotive Works (Avon, IN)
- Columbia Yacht Club (Chicago, Illinois)
- Caribbean OnLine Yellow Pages
- Cabinet of Ministers
- Calcium Oxalate Monohydrate
- Campers on Mission
- Captain of Marines
- Center for Optics Manufacturing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the birds that can be found there typically do not occur elsewhere in the country and include the colima warbler, Lucifer hummingbird, band-tailed pigeon, varied bunting, flammulated owl, elf owl, Mexican jay, black-chinned sparrow, green kingfisher, pyrrhuloxia, and crissal thrasher.