Founded in 1984, the Colectiva Mujer y Salud (Women and Health Collective) was the first organization in the Dominican Republic to address the issues of women's health and sexuality from a feminist perspective.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Colectiva Mujer y Salud (Spanish: Women and Health Collective; Dominican Republic)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Cluster Management Software
- Clustered Mailbox Server (software)
- CMS Energy (stock symbol)
- Coalition Mobility System (US Navy)
- Coast Mountain Sports (sports equipment seller)
- Coastal Management Fellowship
- Cockpit Management System (US DoD)
- Code Management System (computing)
- Code Morphing System (Transmeta Corp.)
- Cohen Middle School
- Collaborative Management System
- College Music Society
- College Music Symposium (Missoula, MT)
- College of Management Studies (various locations)
- College of Marine Studies
- College of Metaphysical Studies
- Collision Mitigation Brake System
- Color Management System
- Colorado Mycological Society (Denver, Colorado)
- Columbia Middle School (Logansport)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nelsy Aldebot Colectiva Mujer y Salud Dominican Republic E-mail: colec.
Dominican Republic (2002) the Colectiva Mujer y Salud, the Universidad Autonoma de Santo Domingo and the Universidad Primada de America.