Instructor Colour Sergeant Tony Harvey, 41, of the RMR Scotland's Aberdeen detachment, said the cold changes every aspect of soldiering, adding: "Picking up a metal mug outside in this environment could lead to a major cold weather injury.
What does CWINJ stand for?
CWINJ stands for Cold Weather Injury
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Cockpit Weather Information
- Cockpit Weather Information System
- Congestion Window
- Contractors With Integrity Network
- Critical Infrastructure Warning Information Network (DHS)
- Cyber Warfare Information Network
- Cyber Warning Information Network (Critical Infrastructure Protection Board)
- Cyberspace Warning Intelligence Network
- Centre for Wireless Network Design (UK)
- Committee on Women in NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Forces
- Center for Wireless Information Network Studies (est. 1985; Worcester Polytechnic Institute; Worcester, MA)
- Customer Wholesale Interconnection Network Services
- Cybersecurity, Wireless Systems and Networking Innovations (Georgia Southern University)
- Certified Widevine Implementation Partner (Kirkland, WA)
- Chicago Women in Publishing (Chicago, IL)
- Commission on Women in the Profession (American Bar Association; Washington, DC)
- Committee on Women in Physics
- Construction Work in Progress
- Contract Work in Process (US NASA)
- Current Work in Progress
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the documents you'll want to read is the OTSG Cold Weather Injury Prevention Program, 2010-2011.
Team leaders make sure Soldiers are wearing the right equipment in the proper manner and they constantly monitor each of their Soldiers for signs of heat or cold weather injury, as well as altitude sickness.