Instructor Colour Sergeant Tony Harvey, 41, of the RMR Scotland's Aberdeen detachment, said the cold changes every aspect of soldiering, adding: "Picking up a metal mug outside in this environment could lead to a major cold weather injury.
What does CWI stand for?
CWI stands for Cold Weather Injury
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CWI
We have 124 other meanings of CWI in our Acronym Attic
- Carlson Welding, Inc. (Kansas)
- Centrum Voor Werk En Inkomen (Dutch: National Research Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science)
- Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica
- Certified Welding Inspector
- Child Well-Being Index
- Civil War Initiative
- Claim-Warrant-Impact (debate strategy)
- Clean Water Indiana
- Cloud Liquid Water Index
- Cloverway International (Animé production company)
- Collective Wisdom Initiative
- College of Western Idaho (Nampa, ID)
- Committee for a Workers International
- Communication Web International Ltd. (UK)
- Community Water Initiative (United Nations Development Programme)
- Connetquot West, Incorporated
- Continuous Wave Illumination
- Continuous Wave Injection
- Coolwriter Internet
- Council on Workforce Investment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the documents you'll want to read is the OTSG Cold Weather Injury Prevention Program, 2010-2011.
Team leaders make sure Soldiers are wearing the right equipment in the proper manner and they constantly monitor each of their Soldiers for signs of heat or cold weather injury, as well as altitude sickness.