Electrical I ran 12 gauge wire to the pump from the battery outside, following the plastic pipe of the cold water line that provides an outside faucet.
What does CWL stand for?
CWL stands for Cold Water Line (engineering)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWL
We have 48 other meanings of CWL in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Writing and Learning
- Center Wavelength
- Centralne Warsztaty Lotnicze (Polish: Central Aviation Workshop)
- Chaotic War Lords (gaming)
- Chemical Warfare Labs
- Christmas Wish List
- Church without Limits
- City Water Light (utility; Springfield, IL)
- Clan War Leagues (gaming)
- Clean Water Legacy (Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simple conservation measures, such as low-flow showerheads, tank insulation jackets, and convection traps in hot and cold water lines pay back quickly.
However, even if tighter budgets do not allow for soft water to be supplied throughout the nursing home, a return on investment (ROI) analysis will usually indicate that in addition to softening the hot water, at least the dedicated cold water line to the laundry should also be conditioned.