Gransil VX-409 is an easy cold process addition for water-based formulations requiring a silicone-feel.
What does CP stand for?
CP stands for Cold Process (soap making)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CP
We have 227 other meanings of CP in our Acronym Attic
- Clutter Predict
- Cocker Spaniel
- Code of Practice
- Codice Penale (Italian legislation)
- Código Penal (Brazilian Criminal Code)
- Código Penal (Penal Code; Portugal)
- Código Postal (Postal Code, Portugese and Spainish)
- Cold Band Pulse
- Cold Pipe
- Cold Plate
Samples in periodicals archive:
As Jim explains, "Our main product area of expertise is cold process soaps.
Hahn & Co, now provides all the benefits of a hot processed dessert in a gelatine free cold process, production package.