There is a pizza oven, hotdog cooker, cold box, and a hood with fryer if you want to serve food.
What does CBX stand for?
CBX stands for Cold Box
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CBX
We have 17 other meanings of CBX in our Acronym Attic
- Coldwell Banker West Shell (real estate)
- Competitive Base Wage System (Singapore)
- Crib Waste Sewer
- Community Based Water Supply and Sanitation Project
- Confederation of British Wool Textiles (UK)
- Columbia Basin Water Transactions Program (est. 2002; Portland, OR)
- Columbia Boulevard Wastewater Treatment Plant (Portland, OR)
- Community Based Warrior Transition Unit (US Army)
- Caddo-Bossier Windows User Group
- C-Band Transponder
- Computer-controlled Branch Exchange
- Computerized Branch Exchange
- Computerized Business Exchange
- Coulomb-Born Approximation with Exchange
- Cross Bronx Expressway (New York)
- Candida Boidinii Xylose Reductase
- Cadbury (stock symbol; London, England, UK)
- Camp Burn Yourself (Swedish alternative arts festival)
- CBY Systems, Inc. (formerly Credit Bureau of York; York, PA)
- Central Bank of Yemen
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scope of work includes: * Ethane cracker; * Furnaces; * Turbines and compressors; * Quenchers; * Columns and towers; * Primary dryers; * De-ethaniser unit; * Reactors; * Secondary dryers; * Expanders / cold box package; * Hydrogen recovery unit; * Heat exchangers; * Solid liquid incinerator; * Refrigeration unit; * Pumps; and * Ethylene storage.
Designed with ultimate simplicity and durability, the Palmer CoreMaker[TM] provides foundries with an economical means for the blowing of no bake and cold box cores.
Among them, there appeared to be a cold box - the singer is notoriously fussy about her food - along with suit bags and a series of Louis Vuitton cases.
The cold box has to be big enough to hold the kegs, the tapping system, and the stock of kegs for refills, plus enough room for you to move around.
The system includes a 65-foot vertical cold box which houses over 20 stainless and aluminum, spiral wound exchangers insulated with rock wool, a 2,000-hp natural gas-fired, integral engine/compressor package, and a multitude of connecting piping, electrical, and instrumentation equipment.
Optional features include a cold box accessory for low temperature impact testing, direct-connected printer and instrumented force transducer impactors.