Meanwhile, experts from the New Delhi-based National Institute of Communicable Diseases visited the Coimbatore Medical College Hospital and examined the quarantine wards in the hospital.
What does CMCH stand for?
CMCH stands for Coimbatore Medical College Hospital (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMCH
We have 10 other meanings of CMCH in our Acronym Attic
- Central Mississippi Correctional Facility (Pearl, MS)
- Colorado Mountain Club Foundation (est. 1973)
- Communications and Multimedia Content Forum of Malaysia
- Complete Hydatidiform Mole and Coexistent Fetus
- Canadian Military Colleges Faculty Association
- Capital Markets Consultative Group
- Center for Maternal and Child Health (Maryland Family Health Administration)
- Certified Master Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Chittagong Medical College and Hospital (Bangladesh)
- Christian Medical College and Hospital
- Community Music Center of Houston (Houston, TX)
- Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act (UK)
- Central Massachusetts Center for Healthy Communities (LUK, Inc; Massachusetts Department of Public Health; Worcester, MA)
- Central Missouri Counties Human Development Corporation
- Civilian-Military Contingency Hospital System
- Cable Modem to CPE Interface (Sprint)
- Care Management Change Initiative
- Chakrabarti Management Consultancy, Inc. (Oakton, VA)
- CM Consulting and Investigations (Baku, Azerbaijan)
- Computer and Math Citation Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dean of Coimbatore Medical College hospital, Dr Kumaran, on Saturday said they were the only two confirmed swine cases in the city.