Following the causal path of cognitive-affective-conative stage that is used to construct a customer-based destination brand equity by Konecnik and Gartner (2007), we construct a customer-based brand equity scale for an airline.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Cognitive-Affective-Conative
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of CAC
We have 910 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical Advisory Committee
- Closed Air Circuit
- Clostridium Acetobutylicum
- Club Athlétique Chevreuse Rugby (French: Chevreuse Rugby Athletic Club; Chevreuse, France)
- Coaching Association of Canada
- Coal Association of Canada
- Coalition for America's Children
- Coast Artillery Corps (US DoD)
- Coastal Assistant Controller
- Codex Alimentarius Commission
- Coheed & Cambria (band)
- Colegio Argentino de Cardiología (Portuguese: Argentinean College of Cardiology)
- Collection Accounting Classification
- Collection Advisory Center
- Collective Action Clause
- College Avenue Campus (various schools)
- Colleges against Cancer (American Cancer Society)
- Combat Air Command
- Combat Air Crew (US Navy)
- Combat Analysis Capability
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the cognitive plane the self-system has been represented as an integrated cognitive-affective-conative system (the latter associated with motivations and goals).
The self-system may be represented as an integrated cognitive-affective-conative system, the latter associated with motivations and goals, (for the tripartite division of the self see Hilgard 1980 and Kopytko, in preparation).