The Cognitive Orientation to Daily Occupational Performance Model (CO-OP) (Missiuna et al, 2001) is a particularly useful tool in interventions such as these.
What does CO-OP stand for?
CO-OP stands for Cognitive Orientation to Daily Occupational Performance (child therapy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CO-OP
We have 36 other meanings of CO-OP in our Acronym Attic
- Constraint-Encapsulating Class
- Cross-Over Digital Pre-Distorter (microwave theory)
- Community Outreach Emotionally Disturbed
- Central Ohio EDI Users Group (Columbus, Ohio)
- Colorado Fire Machanics Association
- Center for Hemispherical Cooperation in Research and Education in Engineering and Applied Science (University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez)
- Connection-Oriented Internetwork Packet Exchange (Novell)
- Continuity of Operations Planning
- Cooperative Education Program
- Cooperative Open-OSS Project (TMF)
- Concurrent Object-Oriented Petri Net
- Center for Operational Oceanographic Products and Services
- Costing-based Price Analysis
- Co-Principal Investigator
- Corn Oil Plus Saline (biology)
- contracted-out stakeholder pension