What does CNCL stand for?
CNCL stands for Cognitive Neuroscience of Creativity Laboratory (Pennsylvania State University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNCL
- Ceylon National Chamber of Industries (Sri Lanka)
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (India)
- Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (US DHS)
- Council of National Cultural Institutions (Ireland)
- China National Coatings Industry Association
- China National Chemical Information Center
- Chinese National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage (Beijing, China)
- Chambre Nationale des Conseillers en Investissements Financiers (French: National Chamber of Advisors in Financial Investments)
- Computer Network Consulting Krapohl (German phone service)
- Communication Networks Class Library
- China National Council of Light Industry
- Canadian National Conservatory of Music (est. 2002; Ontario, Canada)
- Center for Negotiations and Conflict Management (University of Baltimore; Baltimore, MD)
- China National Corporation of Medicines, Ltd. (est. 1999)
- Collection Nationale de Cultures de Microorganismes (French, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France)
- Coordinamento Nazionale delle Comunità per Minori (Italian: National Coordination of Communities for Children)
- Cumulative Number of Complete Matings
- Cyclic National Competitive Math