Based on the consideration of cognitive ergonomics of the elderly, this study has proposed some practical guidelines for cellphone designers: 1.
What does CE stand for?
CE stands for Cognitive Ergonomics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CE
We have 138 other meanings of CE in our Acronym Attic
- Civil Environment
- Civilian Enterprise
- Classe Élémentaire (French: Elementary Class)
- Classic Edition (Toyota car model)
- Clear Entry (calculator button)
- Clear Error
- Client Executive (salesperson)
- Clinical Engineering
- Clint Eastwood (actor)
- Clutter Eliminator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perceptual and Cognitive Ergonomics Proper fit of a product to a user does not end with physical interfaces.